Gander Mountain was having a Year End sale that time, so I went there to buy my Winter Pants. I got this pair for $29 including Tax. Its original price was $60, and they saled it to $39.99 plus 20% off, then it became $27 something plus the tax, I paid $29 total. Pretty cool aye?
I found them in the Children’s Section, cause nothing fits me in the Women’s section. I dont feel like going to another store, so I decided to check the children’s section. I was so glad that I did! I was so happy, that this pants fits me so perfect! The front and back look really good, even though its bulky, I still find it dang sexy.
I sure love this pants. Its very comfortable, and feel so nice inside.
Whats good about it…
- it has Omni Heat and Freeze, meaning you stay warm in the cold and you will stay cool in the heat.
- its waterproof, so you will stay dry in wet conditions
- its very light and comfortable
- it got a Grow Cuff, just in case if I still go bigger(nangarap pa!), I can extend it.
- and it has adjustable waist, if I go big again.
I link this post to Blog Photo Challenge #26/366